Cressi LEONARDO - Black/Black
|Levertijd:||verzendklaar in: 1 a 2 weken|
The Leonardo is the first computer designed, developed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica created 4 years ago.
It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus.
- It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option.
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop.
- Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification.
- Easy configuration, navigation through the various menus and access to a large amount of information displayed intuitively.
- “User-Friendly Display System”.
- The information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations.
- Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds.
- Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on.
- Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools.
- The interface uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection.
- Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.