The COSMIQ+ is a refresh of the original COSMIQ model, introducing an advanced bottom timer function for technical divers and a range of gorgeous new color options. With modes for freediving, recreational and technical diving, COSMIQ+ will appeal to divers of all walks and skill levels. At the push of a button, you can sync with the Deepblu App, allowing you to effortlessly create an interactive dive log and re-experience your dive after surfacing.
- COSMIQ+ Base Unit
- NATO Wrist Strap (2pcs)
- Dry Suit Bungee Cord
- Charging Cable
- Anti-Glare Screen Protector (2pcs)
- Quick Start Guide
- Carrying Case
- Measures all vital dive data, performs decompression and saturation/desaturation calculations, for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
- Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model
- Three Safety Factor settings for the decompression algorithm: Conservative, Normal or Progressive
- Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%
- Dive Plan function for planning dives in advance
- Freedive Mode built specifically for apnea/freediving
- Bottom Timer setting with current depth gauge and overall runtime, and resettable stage time and average depth
- Sound and visual alarm warnings
- Dive logbook - saves dive data for up to 200 dives
- Wireless synchronization via Blue-tooth to upload and save dive data to the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs
- Free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades
- 2.2-inch high-contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector
- Built-in clock and calendar
- Ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ+ with the Deepblu mobile app.